RPA have set up 50 drop in centres across England. These provide a drop-in service for customers wishing to hand in their Basic Payment Scheme forms and also offer help to get online to register on the Rural Payments system (for which you’ll need an appointment).
You can drop into one of these centres to:
- hand in your Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) form, RLE1 forms and accompanying documents and evidence. Please put everything in one envelope.
- get a basic check of your forms to make sure you have included your SBI numbers, land data, filled in the active farmer section and signed the declaration.
- get a submission receipt for your BPS form and one for your RLE1 forms
You will need to book an appointment if:-
- you are an agent with 5 or more claims
- You wish to get help to register on the Rural Payments system
For appointments, please call 03000 200 301 (Mon to Fri 7am to 6pm, weekends 8am to 4pm).
Mobile Support Units
RPA also has 10 mobile support units which can travel round the country. These offer a similar service to the drop-in centres and give you help to get online and register for rural payments. The mobile support units are visiting a large number of auction markets and agricultural shows. More information on where the mobile support units will be visiting is available on https://www.gov.uk/find-help-to-claim-rural-payments